A Client-Focused Business
“When I started Computer Geeks in 2004, I knew we had to be different,” explains owner Nick Calvert. “We needed to do extraordinary things for clients if we were going to stand out in the crowded field of outsourced IT.”
- Doing things correctly the first time.
- Follow up on all calls and issues.
- Finishing projects from start to finish.
- Listening to our customers.
- Understanding that every business has different needs.
- Offer clear, competitive pricing at flat rates.
- Offer month-to-month service, without contracts or cancellation fees.
- Free network evaluations, software reports, and hardware reports.