Computer Geeks Launches New Website Design
Computer Geeks, a managed IT service provider based in Springfield, Missouri, launched a new website on October 17, 2020, to properly showcase the scope of information technology services fulfilled by this long-standing local business.
Partnering with local marketing agency Henderson Media LLC, the new website features:
- A mobile-friendly website with a content-management system that allows the staff to handle most content changes and additions.
- Strategic structuring of information to provide intuitive navigation, effective user experience, and goal-oriented action items.
- Video production, including an overview of the company by owner Nick Calvert and a client testimonial by dentist Tom Hoff.
- Content writing and editing on 12 website pages adding up to nearly 3,000 search-engine-optimized words. This includes SEO audits and performance enhancement strategies.
- Corporate photography at the Computer Geeks Springfield office and at Dr. Hoff’s office.
- Client reviews are automatically gathered from around the internet and displayed on the site.
- News posts and social-media links for Facebook, Linkedin, and Youtube.
- Contact forms.
- Website management training for the staff.
About Computer Geeks
Computer Geeks began 20 years ago as a break-fix shop, repairing computers, removing computer viruses, and selling computers. It grew over time to meet the needs of its clients. Today Computer Geeks is a managed IT service provider and off-site backup facility, offering technology installation, customer support, remote monitoring, and maintenance for thousands of computers each day.
Although it is often confused with Best Buy’s Geek Squad, Computer Geeks is a locally owned business that serves the four-state region from its base in Springfield, MO.
For more info contact Computer Geeks
311 E Sunshine St
Springfield, MO 65804